- Our laminating operations can apply acrylic, silicone based and rubber adhesives to a wide range of materials.
- Adhesive may be applied to one or both sides and may be single or double coated or in the form of transfer-tape which may be used to adhere two substrates without a carrier.
- Adhesives supported or unsupported. Supported adhesives may use polyester, tissue or fabric carriers to provide strength to a laminated product. Unsupported adhesive is a free-film material.
- Adhesives can be applied to many products including:
- Open and closed cell sponge and foams.
- Solid elastomers including silicone, Buna-N, nitrile, butyl, EPDM and others.
- Plastics including vinyl, polycarbonate, Teflon™, polystyrene, HDPE and LDPE.
- Cork and felt.
- Certain fiber gaskets.
- With precision tolerances, CRC will slit a variety of materials to your specifications. Products such as CHR tapes, solid rubber, sponge rubber (open and closed cell), foam, and many more.
- We provide finished rolls or strips, including foam and silicone tapes with or without adhesive.
- Our automated slitting equipment can slit material down to " wide and " depth, available on spools or in strips.
- Our slitters utilize continuous indexing ensuring cuts are accurate and consistent.
- We offer both rewind slitting and log slitting.
Maximum roll width 60"
Cutting knife diameter 24"
Maximum roll diameter* 20"
Core diameter 3"
Maximum roll weight 220#
*Dependent of type of material
Some of the materials we work with include:
- Silicone sheet and sponge
- Solid silicone, 10 to 70 durometer, Shore A
- Open cell silicone foam
- Closed cell silicone foam
- Closed cell silicone sponge
- Natural rubber - gum rubber/natural tan sheet
- Red SBR sheet
- Cloth inserted sheet
- Diaphragm rubber
- Smoke, flame and toxicity resistant rubber
- Spec grade rubber sheeting
- Commercial grade rubber
- FDA approved rubber
- Garlock non-asbestos sheet
- Fiber sheet
- Nickel coated graphite
- Skirt rubber
- Corrugated rubber and matting
- Wire screen
- Fish paper
- Pasted mica
- Cellulose fiber
- Vulcanized fiber
- Shim stock
Industries we serve include:
- Industrial manufacturing
- Process manufacturing
- Food and Beverage