- CRC has a long history of fabricating custom gaskets from wide ranging materials including elastomers, PTFE, paper, fiber, film and non-asbestos gasket materials.
- We have extensive industry knowledge.
- All of our materials can be produced with or without adhesive.
- Gaskets are typically manufactured by die cutting on one of our many cutting presses or waterjet cutting from continuous roll or molded sheets.
- Our gaskets and die cutting operations carry a wide range of materials including foam, rubber, silicone, fibrous material, plastics and papers.
- We specialize in silicone gaskets which include solid sponge and foam silicone and molded gaskets. Each option offers unique characteristics that make silicone a great option for numerous applications..
- Gaskets can be supplied in individual parts, continuous rolls or sheet form.
Seal & Design's facility optimizes state-of-the-art equipment which enhances our quality production capabilities. The result is die-cuts and fabricated materials controlled to precision tolerances. The programmably-controlled converting process, from material feed to finished parts, ensures that our finished product will meet customer specifications.
We will also build prototype tooling and dies for unique or new applications. The dies can be forged, laser cut, or steel rule as required. No matter what you need--gasket and sealing products, tape, or bulk slitting--Seal & Design Inc. ensures reproducible quality, time after time.
Accurate registration and precise hydraulic cutting presses, up to 60-70 tons of pressure
Increased yield and savings from reduced scrap web between closely nested small parts
Reduced replacement cost from extended die-life
Gaskets and sealing products from Seal & Design Inc. produce consistently dependable and reliable results for you. We understand that the integrity of your products are dependent on the components we provide. Converting only from the most reliable materials available, we meet your critical tolerances, and withstand specified temperature, load, and pressure conditions for every application. Whether you require standard or custom die-cutting, kiss-cutting, laminating, or bulk slitting, Seal & Design Inc. provides precision products, manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, using only materials that pass our rigorous tests.
When specifying quality, non-metallic/non-asbestos gasket and sealing products, you will find Seal & Design's attention to product and manufacturing detail unsurpassed in the converting industry. We offer...
Exceptional materials research capabilities
ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System
Unmatched seal integrity
State-of-the-art slitting and die-cutting equipment
Some of the gasket materials we work with include:
- Silicone sheet and sponge
- Solid silicone, 10 to 70 durometer, Shore A
- Open cell silicone foam
- Closed cell silicone foam
- Closed cell silicone sponge
- Natural rubber - gum rubber/natural tan sheet
- Red SBR sheet
- Cloth inserted sheet
- Diaphragm rubber
- Smoke, flame and toxicity resistant rubber
- Spec grade rubber sheeting
- Commercial grade rubber
- FDA approved rubber
- Garlock non-asbestos sheet
- Fiber sheet
- Nickel coated graphite
- Skirt rubber
- Corrugated rubber, matting and flooring
- Wire Screen
- Fish paper
- Pasted mica
- Cellulose fiber
- Vulcanized fiber
- Shim stock
Industries we serve include:
- Industrial manufacturing
- Process manufacturing
- Food and Beverage